Weight Loss Direct Disclaimer
Weight loss among participants on the Weight Loss Direct program varies. Federal agencies suggest most people who participate in any weight loss program will lose an average of 1-2 pounds per week. Weight Loss Direct programs involve low calories (800 calories/day) and other dietary and lifestyle restrictions or modifications.
Testimonials are from actual clients who have completed the program and did not receive any compensation for their endorsements. There is no guarantee of specific results. Results may vary. Due in part to their success on the Weight Loss Direct Programs, some individuals subsequently became Weight Loss Direct employees.
Before and After results:
All before and after images are actual clients who have participated in the program. As a result of Kelly Dzanaj’s success as a consumer of the Weight Loss Direct program, she has agreed to become a Brand Ambassador and is being compensated for her work. Kelly’s husband Dave also received a complimentary program.
Daily pricing based on a one – year payment plan. Daily prices do not include any applicable sales tax. Other payment options are also available. Additional supplements and other services are available for purchase at an additional cost but are not required as part of any program. See Weight Loss Direct Office for options and details.
Daily pricing based on a one – year payment plan at the discounted plan price for the 2nd year and beyond. Daily prices do not include any applicable sales tax. Other payment options are also available. Additional supplements and other services are available for purchase at an additional cost but are not required as part of any program. Contact the Weight Loss Direct Office for options and details.
Weight Loss Direct Unlimited program includes up to 3 (three) Classic Weight Loss Programs
The Weight Loss Direct Program consumer guarantee protects you the consumer by making Weight Loss Direct obligated to give you a refund of a pro-rated amount of your program fee proportionate to your weight loss success. The Weight Loss Direct Classic Program consists of 6 Phases. The Weight Loss Direct Classic Weight Loss program provides personal coaching and other resources over a 65 day period of which between 40 to 45 days involve low calories (800 calories / day) and other lifestyle modifications. If at any point you have not lost 20 pounds during the Weight Loss Direct Weight Loss program, Weight Loss Direct will give the client the choice of either continuing their program until they lose at least 20 pounds or the client may instead choose to receive a refund for a pro-rated amount of your program fee proportionate to your weight loss success. For example, if you were to lose a maximum of 18 pounds during the Weight Loss Direct Classic Weight Loss Program, you would be entitled to a refund equal to 10% of the purchase price. This consumer guarantee does not apply to the Weight Loss Direct Wellness Program or the Weight Loss Direct Mini-Classic Weight Loss Program.
Studies & Trials
IRB Approved Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled (non-personalized and unsupervised) Trial was sponsored by Weight Loss Direct LLC and conducted by an independent contract research organization (Global Clinicals, Inc., Los Angeles, CA), Results show an average weight loss of 6.13 pounds in 20 days and 8.8 lbs. in 45 days on the 40-day (Non-Personalized and unsupervised) Weight Loss Program. The top 10% of participants average weight loss at day 45 was 24.25 pounds.
The Prospective Longitudinal Cohort Case Study, biostatistical analysis and white paper was contracted by Weight Loss Direct LLC and authored by Jane Hall, PhD. from Jane Hall Biomed Consulting. Data comes from first time clients who submitted data to a third party for tracking of daily weight loss and progress through the Weight Loss Direct weight loss programs and the results have been accurately and transparently presented. The Prospective Longitudinal Cohort Case Study Results show an average weight loss of 26.2 lbs. on the Classic weight loss program, with an average weight loss of 14.3 lbs. within the first 20 days of the program.
STRONGSCIENCE® Certification is a third-party certification that reflects the educated views and opinions of StrongScience® researchers only, and is supported by a scientific evaluation of the Weight Loss Direct weight loss programs under the terms and conditions in the Research Agreement.
StrongScience® certifications are based on information, data, and research known or available to StrongScience® at the time of its review, and information disclosed to StrongScience® by interested parties. Certifications are limited to that universe of information available to StrongScience®.
Certification is limited to the individual ingredients, blends, or combinations of ingredients which are submitted to StrongScience® for evaluation, or the specific ingredients, blends, or combinations of ingredients for which StrongScience deems certification appropriate. The Certification only applies to those identified articles, unless stated otherwise in the StrongScience® literature. Certification is not a guarantee or warranty that a product is safe or effective for all consumers, in part, because product performance and safety depend on many factors that cannot be predicted or applied to all consumer uses generally, or to all conditions of use. The StrongScience® Certification does not substitute for medical advice, and is not intended to serve as advice to any consumer regarding proper use or application of consumer products reviewed. Whenever starting or using a health-related product, users are always encouraged to consult with a qualified healthcare provider.
StrongScience® does not represent, certify, or warrant that any consumer product complies with applicable law, statute, or regulation. StrongScience® is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice. Questions concerning the legality of certified products, or the use of certified products, should be directed to competent legal counsel or authorities. StrongScience® does not endorse or support any particular product use, and reports solely on the scientific support associated with labeling claims. StrongScience® has no financial or property interests in any Product subject to certification, or in companies manufacturing or distributing same.
More information regarding STRONGSCIENCE® Certification can be found on the StrongScience® website at http://strongscience.com/
Life Style Change:
The Weight Loss Direct Classic Weight Loss Program is a 65+ day program that consists of 6 Phases. Weight Loss Direct provides personal coaching and other resources over a 65 day period of which between 40 to 45 days involve low calorie (800 calories / day) and other dietary and lifestyle modifications. The weight loss portion involves various dietary and lifestyle modifications including being empowered by knowing the foods that tend to most likely match the clients wellness goals. These foods are divided into 4 categories: Optimal, preferred, neutral and cautionary. The majority of the foods that the client eats, are encouraged to be the foods that they enjoy the most from the Optimal & Preferred food lists. Food timing and frequency rules are also a part of the program.
The Weight Loss Program Comparison chart is for comparison purposes and general information only. It is based upon best available and known information. Weight Loss Direct makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy or reliability with respect to the information, products or services on this comparison chart. In all cases, the consumer is advised to evaluate and rely on their own judgment regarding any product or service for the specific users’ needs. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly your own responsibility.
WHAT IS THE Weight Loss Direct WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM?
The Weight Loss Direct Weight Loss programs are supervised by Weight Loss Direct Coaches with overview and supervision by Dr. Ray Wisniewski, DC:
- There are 2 core Weight Loss Direct weight loss programs… The Weight Loss Direct Classic Weight Loss Program and the Weight Loss Direct Mini-Classic Weight Loss Program
- The Weight Loss Direct Classic Weight Loss Program:
- Provides personal coaching supervision and other resources over a 65 day period.
- Between 40 to 45 days involve low calorie (800 calories / day) and other dietary and lifestyle modifications.
- The Weight Loss Direct Mini-Classic Weight Loss Program:
- Provides personal coaching supervision and other resources over a 45 day period.
- Between 20 to 25 days involve low calorie (800 calories / day) and other dietary and lifestyle modifications on the Weight Loss Direct Mini-Classic Weight Loss Program.
- During the Weight Loss Direct Weight Loss Programs, dietary and lifestyle modifications are a part of the program including:
- Utilizing Weight Loss Direct Intelligence Analysis to create personalized food lists intended to support the participants unique wellness goals.
- These personalized food lists are divided into 4 categories: Optimal, Preferred, Neutral and Cautionary.
- Participants are empowered by having the knowledge of the foods that may tend to better support their unique needs.
- The majority of foods that Participants consume are encouraged to be foods that they enjoy from the Optimal & Preferred food lists.
- There are no prepackaged foods or shakes, foods may be obtained from your local grocery store or supermarket.
- Each meal is balanced with a protein, a vegetable and a fruit.
- The participants are to utilize little to no oils or fats during the weight loss phase of the program and cannot eat the same vegetable or fruit twice in one day.
- Participants should not eat the same protein over a 2 day period.
- Weight Loss Direct Intelligence Analysis creates personalized nutritional supplement lists that are intended to support the participants unique wellness goals.
- Participants are supplied the personalized supplements and dosage recommendations as well as the period of time in which they are to consume the nutritional supplements.
- After the weight loss phase of the program (phase 4 and beyond), the participant increases their caloric intake substantially as determined by utilizing calculations involving daily calorie intake and basal metabolic rate from the users body composition analysis. Calorie intake during this period is typically within the 1500–2500 calorie range (consistent with current U.S. Department of Health recommendations [HHS, 2017]) for focusing on weight maintenance.
- The participant is educated during the supervised portion of the program on how to recognize metabolic imbalances as well as, what the participant can do to help maintain their weight loss after supervision ends.
Weight Loss Direct is an independent licensee of NutriMost Doctors, LLC.